What this blog is about

It's an art blog.
Mostly about theatre... but also a healthy dose of pop culture, politics and shameless self-promotion.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Back from the dead?


Hey kids;

Been a while since my last post.

Why?

I've been writing. Lots.
... and I'm kinda superstitious, and somehow got it into my head that blogging would somehow stem my creative flow.

But a couple of things that I wanted to let you know about:

1) I'm participating in a workshop this afternoon at CanStage, part of their Festival of Ideas and Creation. It's a Master Class called Projection Design, Language and Collaboration with Ben Chaisson and Beth Kates. Pretty friggin cool. Should be very useful.

2) Check out this show about Reality TV that's premiering at the Toronto Fringe this year. I'm going to check it out... I sure hope it's good.

Later!

2 comments:

MK Piatkowski said...

I wanted to do that master class but rehearsal schedule got in the way. But I'm doing/done two others, which is good.

You are planning on checking out my fringe show, right?

Aaron Talbot said...

Sure MK!
But maybe you should send me a few good reasons to check it out, and maybe a couple of promo shots, and then I can post it on my blog proper.