What this blog is about

It's an art blog.
Mostly about theatre... but also a healthy dose of pop culture, politics and shameless self-promotion.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The next step...

Interesting first release choice for MarvelMotionComics.com



This is pretty cool.

If I'm not able to get a proper staged version of my Superhero LIVE! play produced, pursuing something like this might be my next option.

Or... maybe pursuing something like this might lead to a proper staged version of SHL!...

hmmm..............

2 comments:

Adrian Ellis said...

Very cool! I think SHL would work well in this format. And, in fact, 'scoring' a comic 'book' is something I've long been interested in!

Aaron Talbot said...

We need to get together and chat about this. I have an idea for mass-scale animation...

Let's get together soon.